Jump to content

Wanted: 70' 4-4-2 , 455 Water pump/ Crank Pulley set for a/c car.


Recommended Posts

Trying to track down a water pump/crank pulley set for a 1970 Olds 4-4-2 convertible with a/c. I understand their were 12 different combinations over the years. Also interested in the pulley measurements or part #s. Please e-mail me at steven.wright@march.af.mil with your responses. Thanks for your help!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...