SOLD FOR SALE 1967 Buick Salesman`s Manual

1965rivgs

This item is SOLD...thank you! $75 plus shipping...If interested please send a PM.

Liquidating some of my extra factory literature ...as is often the case, posting this here for the Riviera guys before I move on to other forums, etc...this is a Salesman`s Manual for the entire 1967 Buick lineup. Unlike the more expensive Color and Trim Book, the salesman`s manuals provided all the technical information for each model in addition to cosmetic considerations. There is much more to learn and more to hold interest in these manuals than most other factory literature including the Color And Trim book.

Condition of this manual is good with some moisture damage, mostly to the side tabs and the first page, although NO musty mildew smell or mold which is often found even in manuals with a better overall cosmetic appearance. The front and back cover are in excellent condition with no splits or tears. The metal spine is also excellent with no surface rust which is very typical and tends to stain pages. I would guess this manual was open on a swap table and was sprinkled on, but not generally stored in a moist environment. 

Thanks,

Tom

20181204_135114.jpg

20181204_140000.jpg

20181204_140034.jpg

20181204_135615.jpg

Edited by 1965rivgs (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Red Riviera Bob said:

Tom,  your price is really really attractive compared to others I have seen. I have the 63 salesman’s manual and it is very helpful to me.

RRB

Hi Bob,

Thanks, I tried to price the manual reasonably. As a comparison, I have payed well over $200 for a similar `64 Oldsmobile item in slightly better condition. Ouch! But rather hard to find...sometimes one has to strike while the iron is HOT! Thanks again,

Tom