"different" 1990 convertible for sale

Barney Eaton

Here is a 1990 convertible that is a little "different"   never seen a Reatta with white (or is it grey) side molding and chrome hub caps.  Plus it looks like something is different about the wheels.

Here is link.......  https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/713871430/overview/

59 minutes ago, Barney Eaton said:

How do you post a picture from another site?

It might depend on which web browser you use. I use Firefox. Other browsers may work slightly different l but they should be basically the same

If I want to copy a photo, from my website for example, I find the photo I want to post here, Right click it and on the menu that pops up I select "Copy Image". Then I come here and Right click where I want the image to appear in my post and select "Paste" from the menu that pops up.

As you can see below the image will appear if you follow my instructions. If that doesn't work for you please let me know.

image.png

I think the car was originally in a Reatta collection in Michigan, there were some really bad pictures of it sitting with a good bit of dust etc, I believe it also had whitewalls.  It appears to have been bought from the original listing and now is being resold