1936 Imperial Airflow Canadian built car, 3 of 8

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/mississauga-peel-region/1936-chrysler-imperial-airflow/1401756309?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1936 Chrysler Imperial Airflow

1936 Chrysler Imperial Airflow. Number 3 of 8 Imperials manufactured in Windsor in 1936. Frame off restoration about 11 years ago by previous owner. Engine was rebuilt, interior done and paint, car has 3 speed floor shift with overdrive. Brakes and tires were done at that time along with wiring. The car was never put on the road after the restoration. She could use a proper rewire and will need additional brake work due to sitting for so long. There are a few small parts missing and some parts that are not correct for the car(gas tank and Air breather). I have purchased another project car, so this one is now 3rd in line for me. I have it's Ontario registration in my name, additional detailed photos and further information can be emailed at request. I am not interested in any trades or assistance in selling. The car is located near Ailsa Craig. Asking 18,000.00. Thank you

• Like 1

If you are wanting a big pre war sedan they are easy to get and inexpensive.  I was offered a '38 Packard Super 8 and I have a '39 Buick Century in black with side mounts for the same asking price.  Regards, Gary