Anyone have a 1956 Buick Roadmaster exhaust diagram?

StylishOne

I found those stainless bumper extension pieces that fit through the bumper end. Theres a piece that goes from the round pipe, to this extension. Mine are rusty and half gone, so I don't have any idea what it looks like, or how they all go together??  Any diagram that shows all this??

20181203_092435.jpg

Here are some pictures of a tip that a fabricator made for me.  This tip is extremely close to the originals and the only area of concern is the width of the end of the outlet. Otherwise these are near correct in every other sense.

The correct tips will hang from the bumper bracket by the tab by the chrome tip, and clamp to the exhaust pipe by the hangar on the rubber flange.   The tips are left and right specific builds, this is a right ( passengers)  side tip.

Some one had posted a for sale link in the buy sell forum for sets he had made which are all stainless steel. But I have not looked for that link.  Otherwise these things are like gold for a '56,  when found.

tn_IMG_2138.JPG

tn_IMG_2139.JPG

tn_IMG_2140.JPG

Getting the part number is possible. But there are very few of them out there, and anyone with a 56 who comes across one would understandably horde it. I have seen them for sale at BCA National meets for several hundred dollars.