1930 Standard Six variants

Nuno

I have a sales brochure at home somewhere from 1930. The standard six was basically the 612 from 1930 (So the 115 inch wheelbase, but 3 speed transmission).  From memory The factory had the 2 and 4 door sedan, 4 door tourer (also known as a Pheaton), 2 Passenger Coupe and roadster, I am pretty sure the coupe and roadster were available in either business (boot hinge at top) or with a dickey/rumble seat.  Though outside body builders, exports often used outside body builders, would build you whatever you liked.  Note "De-luxe" was a trim upgrade.  I see the above mentions a Town sedan, not sure what that was, may have been a delete of the rear quarter windows, will have to look at my brochure

I have somewhere a pic of a Australian bodied 4 door tourer, the only other standard six's I have seen were a 4 door sedans and I dont have pictures.

Why do you ask?

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 1:29 AM, Aussie_610 said:

I have a sales brochure at home somewhere from 1930. The standard six was basically the 612 from 1930 (So the 115 inch wheelbase, but 3 speed transmission).  From memory The factory had the 2 and 4 door sedan, 4 door tourer (also known as a Pheaton), 2 Passenger Coupe and roadster, I am pretty sure the coupe and roadster were available in either business (boot hinge at top) or with a dickey/rumble seat.  Though outside body builders, exports often used outside body builders, would build you whatever you liked.  Note "De-luxe" was a trim upgrade.  I see the above mentions a Town sedan, not sure what that was, may have been a delete of the rear quarter windows, will have to look at my brochure

I have somewhere a pic of a Australian bodied 4 door tourer, the only other standard six's I have seen were a 4 door sedans and I dont have pictures.

Why do you ask?

Thanks a lot for the help.

I own a Graham Standard Six from 1930 and I noticed from the publication that You can see in my initial question that there were several variants of this model. Because of this, I'm trying to figure out exactly what my Standard Six is.
 I'll send you a picture of my Graham soon. 
Thank you again and Merry Christmas

What does the Radiator look like?  This looks like a 1930 Graham Paige 612 to me.  I thought the second series didn't have the sun-visor (I could be wrong).  Either was it was basically a 1929 612 on a 615 chassis.

I am loving those big centre wires.  I have a set for my 1929 612.  I know they were not available in 1929, but I want them anyhow :)  they go with the small centre wires on my 610

18 hours ago, Aussie_610 said:

What does the Radiator look like?  This looks like a 1930 Graham Paige 612 to me.  I thought the second series didn't have the sun-visor (I could be wrong).  Either was it was basically a 1929 612 on a 615 chassis.

I am loving those big centre wires.  I have a set for my 1929 612.  I know they were not available in 1929, but I want them anyhow :)  they go with the small centre wires on my 610

Hi

Here it is the photograph from the front ...

IMG_6300.PNG