Movie The Birds

Buick35

41 minutes ago, 23hack said:

Aston Martin DB 3 or 4. It was supplied to Hitchcock by Disney Studios. It has been found in a barn by the son of the woman the car was given to at the end of production. Supposedly being restored. The movie crew was very hard on the car during filming.

Not to mention the bird crap...……………….

Coincidentally there was a car listed on the local craigslist recently that was in a couple scenes from The Birds. Belonged to the seller's aunt, I believe. An early 60's Olds.

Way off topic but I can't help it. Right after Christmas '67 I was involved in a very serious hit and run traffic accident that crushed both my knees. They had to wait for swelling to recede before operating, so I was obviously confined to bed in open casts from foot to hip. New Year's Eve I was in intensive care. As a New Year's Eve treat the nurses allowed me to keep my tv on past the usual 9 pm shut off time. Now I couldn't move so the nurses turned the tv to a movie. Picture this..pumped up on morphine, dark room, black and white tv, the Birds playing. Yea I'll never forget the Birds. By the way it was a bug eyed Sprite I was driving at the time.

• Haha 1