Sign in to follow this  
ReoRoyale835

1932 REO ROYALE 8-35 SEDAN

We're located in Belgium and sell our 1932 Reo Royale 835 Sedan.

This car has been completely and professionally restored here in Belgium. 
No costs have been spared to achieve this result. 
The car's chassis and underside is as shiny as the body and interior.
Not one piece or bolt hasn't been taken care of.

This car has almost never driven since as my dad wanted it to stay in this mint condition.

It starts at the first crank and everything is working well. 

On request we can send you more details and pictures.
We have full photo coverage of the restoration, as well as the complete car history.
What's unique for this car is that prior to us from 1932 to 1993 (about 60 years) it only had 4 owners.
This car stayed all these years in the Fresno (CA) area till we shipped it to Belgium.
Now we're looking for a new owner who can continue the history of this car and give it the LTC it's used to have.
My brother and I can't find the time to do it.
Our asking price is 95.000,- USD
contact us via reoroyale835@gmail.com

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 14.18.19(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 14.18.19(4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 14.18.20(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 14.18.20(2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 14.18.20.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 14.18.21(2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 14.18.21(3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-30 at 14.18.21.jpeg2006 06 25 REO IMG_0331_resize.JPG2006 06 25 REO IMG_0198_resize.JPG2006 06 25 REO IMG_0174_resize.JPG2006 06 25 REO IMG_0173_resize.JPG2006 06 25 REO IMG_0189_resize.JPG2006 06 25 REO IMG_0214_resize - kopie.JPG

Edited by ReoRoyale835
pictures updated (see edit history)

I added pictures of the interior.

We've done some minor mechanic jobs the last weekends.

Car starts at first crank and everything is working.

Next on the agenda we've planned to go to the car inspection to be able to drive again on public roads.

Updat follows soon.

ATB

Edited by ReoRoyale835 (see edit history)

Hello,  I have recently purchased the Hermann coupe that also came from Belgium.  In a youtube video I see it was at the same house as this sedan, I assume the same owners.   I would be interested to know the history of ownership.  Did you have both cars at the same time? or was the coupe possibly sold to finance the restoration of the sedan?  Both are very nice cars to be sure.    Also curious about the choice of engine color.  Other Royale's I have seen the engines are painted black. Is this color on yours by choice or did the factory paint them that color as well?  Good luck getting it back on the road, these cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed. They stay in better working condition that was also.  I need to do work on the coupe to get it running well again and the brakes do not work from sitting, may need a rebuild of the master cylinder or who knows.  I will find out in the next few weeks.  Good luck in finding a new home for yours. 

On 6/7/2019 at 3:08 PM, reoinwi said:

Hello,  I have recently purchased the Hermann coupe that also came from Belgium.  In a youtube video I see it was at the same house as this sedan, I assume the same owners.   I would be interested to know the history of ownership.  Did you have both cars at the same time? or was the coupe possibly sold to finance the restoration of the sedan?  Both are very nice cars to be sure.    Also curious about the choice of engine color.  Other Royale's I have seen the engines are painted black. Is this color on yours by choice or did the factory paint them that color as well?  Good luck getting it back on the road, these cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed. They stay in better working condition that was also.  I need to do work on the coupe to get it running well again and the brakes do not work from sitting, may need a rebuild of the master cylinder or who knows.  I will find out in the next few weeks.  Good luck in finding a new home for yours. 

Hallo.

I wonder if your coupé is the coupé that got renovated in Sweden and then exported to Belgium. It was a 8-35 1932. If it is the right car there are a comprehensive article in one of our club papers from 2003. I can send pictures of it to you if you like. It is in Swedish so a little translation can be of help.

Se picture.

Best regards Henrik Ogstedt

IMG_6727.jpeg

IMG_6734.jpeg

• Like 1