AND THEN THERE WERE THREE

I have the radiator pretty much set in place.  I was able to get the measurements for cutting the upper and lower hoses.  My son-in-law is going to help set the hood back on and that is going to take three persons to do that.  I will not fasten the top hose because the top of the radiator has to tip forward to allow the hood rod to insert into the top rod bracket.  As I said earlier, I want to get the coolant into the cylinder block as quickly as possible since the water jacket has been wet.  I do not want any rust starting.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

P9050411.JPG

P9050412.JPG

• Like 4

Gary,

If it only runs half as good as it looks setting there, I am going to be one happy camper!  Thank You for the compliment.  I am trying my hardest to do it right.  There have been some of the best folks in the country doing some very intricate work for us on this engine.  I have the utmost confidence in their work.  It's getting there.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

• Like 1

Morgan,

I am going to run the Original Formula Zerex 50/50 Pre-Mix Anti-Freeze.  I am also going to dump a bottle of the No-Rosion cooling system additive in there with it.  I should not have any issues going this route  The water jacket is cleaner than a whistle now and I want to keep it that way.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

• Like 1