certjeff1

Generator & Starter brushes

I recently purchased several thousand generator and starter brushes. I have over 300 different part numbers covering Atwater-Kent, American Bosch, Bijur, DeJon, Delco, Delco-Remy, Electric Autolite, Ford, Gray & Davis, Leece Neville, Northeast, Owen Dyneto, Remy, Wagner and Westinghouse. These are NOS Ohio, Pyramid, Standard, Gilfillan, and Kem. I have taken them out of their original packaging and stocked them in bulk as we have some numbers with over 300 quantity. Still making my way through all of my purchase. I even found a pair of brushes for the 1912 Cadillac motor/ generator system that I am restoring for a customer. I have catalogs for 1920 applications and up. With some info for earlier applications. I will sell individual sets and bulk. You can post to this or PM or call 440-439-1100 8A-5P ET M-F.

Mike

According to my Remy catalog it shows the brush having a braided wire lead with a flag terminal with 2 holes. Is this what you have?

Jeff

I am looking for the motor generator brushes for a Lincoln Model L. it has a delco 193 and it takes both 33362 and 32247. Also if anyone knows the numbers for other manufacturers of these parts that would be a great help. 

Mick

Mick

33362 is d-12-cx in Standard, ohio,sterling and pyramid brands. d87 in gilfillan

32247 is d-12-c in Standard,ohio,sterling  and pyramid brands. d85 in Gilfillan.

I have a set. You can call me if you are interested 1-440-439-1100

Jeff

On 11/29/2018 at 12:29 AM, certjeff1 said:

I recently purchased several thousand generator and starter brushes. I have over 300 different part numbers covering Atwater-Kent, American Bosch, Bijur, DeJon, Delco, Delco-Remy, Electric Autolite, Ford, Gray & Davis, Leece Neville, Northeast, Owen Dyneto, Remy, Wagner and Westinghouse. These are NOS Ohio, Pyramid, Standard, Gilfillan, and Kem. I have taken them out of their original packaging and stocked them in bulk as we have some numbers with over 300 quantity. Still making my way through all of my purchase. I even found a pair of brushes for the 1912 Cadillac motor/ generator system that I am restoring for a customer. I have catalogs for 1920 applications and up. With some info for earlier applications. I will sell individual sets and bulk. You can post to this or PM or call 440-439-1100 8A-5P ET M-F.

Hey.  Do you have anything to suit 1924 Willys Overland 91. ?

Thanks 

Steve

Yes I have both the generator and starter brushes in stock.

Jeff