AACA Library bookmobile custom LEGO set, sales and more

mhocker

GET YOUR ’55 FOR $55!

AACA Library’s “Build-a-Bookmobile” Custom LEGO Kit

1975382235_1aBookmobileInstructionsCover.thumb.png.55163e2e0143964004dbe468380f59b8.png

Honey I shrank the bookmobile! Now’s your chance to own a handheld version of the AACA Library’s 1955 Chevrolet bookmobile. Our custom LEGO kit was designed in-house and features seating for a minifigure, functional book box doors, shelving and monitors. Each kit is packaged in an attractive box with professionally printed building instructions and vinyl decals.

QUANTITIES ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED (limit one per customer). This is a signed and numbered release of 55 sets, and they are selling fast. Around 20 units are left, and the kits with minifigures sold out in one day. Don’t delay, or you risk missing out on this unique holiday gift.

Buy it now via the AACA online merchandise shop:

https://store.aaca.org/build-a-bookmobile-custom-lego-kit-1178.html

Watch our demonstration video:

https://www.facebook.com/AACALibrary/videos/1930404260400038/

25% OFF SALE - AACA Library eBay Store:

Holiday shopping for your favorite gearhead? From now through December 7th, we’re slashing prices on most items in our eBay store by 25%!

The AACA Library eBay store is a great place to shop for automotive books, sales literature, and shop manuals. Books are just a small part of what we have to offer; you will find over 2,000 active buy-it-now listings, including reproduction factory photographs of various cars & trucks, vintage automotive sales literature, and more.

Click here to view “buy-it-now” listings.

20% OFF SALE – AACA Library Booth at Black Swan Antiquities:

On December 1st and 2nd, local antique mall Black Swan Antiquities will be running their annual “Christmas Cookie Celebration.” Cookies and snacks will be available to visitors all weekend, and there will be a mall-wide sale with many items being marked 15% to 20% off. The AACA Library booth will be participating, with all of our item prices lowered by 20%. Our booth will be stocked with automotive sales literature, books, racing programs, and even Hess trucks. For more information on the black swan, visit their website:

http://www.blackswanantiquities.com/

Edited by mhocker (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Well this one didn't!!  Purposely built for a South Carolina library system.  According to our library staff there were very few bookmobiles  built from buses until the late 50's.  We have a great picture from the Anderson Library of their fleet of these trucks.  Thankfully one survived and is now ours!!!

Bookmobile Winter.jpg

Bkmobile clean 1X (3).jpg

• Thanks 1

I’ve purchase several items from the Library booth at the Black Swan Antique shop in Palmyra.  Lots of good items are stocked there by Matt Hocker of the library staff.  I have to remind myself I’m supposed to be in downsizing mode but good deals on literature are hard to turn down.  These items also make good Christmas gifts!

On 11/28/2018 at 4:25 PM, TerryB said:

I’ve purchase several items from the Library booth at the Black Swan Antique shop in Palmyra.  Lots of good items are stocked there by Matt Hocker of the library staff.  I have to remind myself I’m supposed to be in downsizing mode but good deals on literature are hard to turn down.  These items also make good Christmas gifts!

Thanks for your continued business and for helping tidy up the booth when we're unable to be there. We fully restocked our booth on Friday!