760-16 Tires

sambo42xa

I'm trying to figure out what vehicle/s these tires fit. They say US Royal Master 760-60 on them. WW's and I have only three. I got them out of a barn and they actually seem to be in good condition with no cracks at all. I believe they have never been mounted/used.

I remember seeing somewhere this size fit a 1950's Chrysler "concept" car but I'm not sure. I'm actually selling them but have no idea what the application would be. I did clean up one wheel to see if the dirt would come off and it did clean up well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sambo42xa

Southern, NH-USA

DSC01910.JPG

DSC01912.JPG

Edited by sambo42xa
spelling (see edit history)

No idea on these, very interesting tire, unusual straight tread suggest perhaps very early. besides the 760/60, it should say rim diameter, 16", 15" 18" etc, or you can measure it. If they have been stored indoors all their lives, the rubber may be fine. I am using a set of tires on my '31 Chev that were purchased new in 1967 and never used. Rubber is like new. So the 3 you have may be able to be used as they are.  What are you selling them for pricewise?