Cole.abel11

New brush owner needing basic familiarization

hello, my name is Cole, and I just became the owner of my late Grandfather’s Brush. I remember working on it with him as a child. It has sat for many years now and I am wanting to get it back running and driving. I want to make sure I take the right steps that should be taken with a car that has been sitting for awhile. I have no idea on the proper way to start the car either. Any and all help would be much appreciated. I went to the Brush Owners Association website and tried to get in contact with someone. I also would like to join if that is at all possible. 

Thank you you all for any help,

Cole Abel

B283C1F1-CCDB-4A6F-BF33-B0DC3E7E6EC8.jpeg

Welcome Cole. This site is probably as good as any other site when it comes to quality information. The AACA library will have Brush info on file, and there are still a few members around that I am sure would help you get started. The Brush Owners Club is no longer active in the U.S.. Australia has started a new International Brush Club, but I am not a member. In order to help your needs, you will want to post information about your Brush (year, motor number, body style, mechanical needs general condition, etc.), and your location. There may be someone in your area that would help. 

Let us know, we are here to help.

Nice photo by the way.

Cole, another site that will have lots of good info is brush auto.net. The owners manual may not be for your year Brush, but the info is pretty basic for all models.

Good luck.