1901 Oldsmobile Horseless Carriage Replica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Allm77 said:

this will be my daily driver to my drs and physical therapy and the VA as well as church 

I can't make the font on this site big enough to properly display the LOL that this comment demands.

Edited by Matt Harwood (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

I can't make the font on this site big enough to properly display the LOL that this comment demands.

I’d be careful driving to those appointments, they may want to hold you for extended observation.

That's what a scam looks like when it's fishing for suckers. He's posted that exact same message twice under cars that are entirely inappropriate for his needs and seems to not even understand what it is--the lure is predicated on a cheap price, not anything else. He's just hoping to hook a foolish seller into one of the usual scams ("I'll send you too much [fake] money, you send me a [real] refund" or "let's use this safe, reliable escrow service that's actually a credit card number harvesting operation").

I'm not making fun of a real devout Christian retired handicapped veteran pilot Ranger mechanic, I promise.

5 minutes ago, mercer09 said:

well, I spoke with seller and as real as rain to me.................

shouldn't always think the worse of people Matt

just sometimes.............lol.

The seller isn't the scammer.

The guy saying he's a disabled Army Ranger helicopter pilot mechanic who wants this replica CDO to drive every day to church and the doctor is...

On 1/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, Allm77 said:

Hello there I'm Mark a disabled veteran retired ranger pilot and mechanic I'd love to buy this car RSVP asap either way thanks so much for your time and consideration Mark robbins my email address is robbinsm62XXXXX and my number is ------------  and text First as I don't know whom I am receiving  calls  from  lots of sale's calls  ,how much do you want for the car tough the address says 2300usd let me know right away as this will be my daily driver to my drs and physical therapy and the VA as well as church thanks Mark 

I am quoting this scammer (while editing his email address and number out) just so it will serve to show how a scammer's message might appear, but the original message is about to disapper since I am going to ban the scammer. 

• 2 months later...