Sign in to follow this  
89RegalBuick

RARE 1989 Buick Reatta Poster FOR SALE

I have a rare Dealership poster for sale from my personal collection. They aren’t easy to find and not many were created by Buick. It took me forever to locate this poster when I first heard about it. I really need the money and don’t have use for the poster anymore. I am hoping you would like to buy it for $50. Price is firm because not many were made. I paid more than that because of how rare it is and it’s not one of those posters you’ll ever see often. These are hard to come by. This one is so unique because not many exsists with printed English grammer. Most were made with French grammar. This one is so rare because many Buick Dealer showroom posters never used to advertise with the full model line on the other side of the poster. They mostly made one sided posters during that time.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would buy it from me, I wanted to reach out because I know you are one of the most respectable Automotive Literature Dealers online. To be honest I don’t think you will have any issues selling this poster because there are a lot of Buick Reatta enthusiasts out there who are always looking for stuff like this to add to their collection.

CA0324BC-1D72-4AA3-A743-E1A1499F6111.jpeg

26B4A88F-4F57-48B0-B693-508299AA9AA3.jpeg

89RegalBuick,

I have moved your post here to the Reatta Buy/Sell forum where it will get more exposure to Reatta owners and enthusiasts. Nice poster!!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 9:20 PM, Ronnie said:

89RegalBuick,

I have moved your post here to the Reatta Buy/Sell forum where it will get more exposure to Reatta owners and enthusiasts. Nice poster!!

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Edited by 89RegalBuick (see edit history)