63 Riviera suspension/engine upgrades

Hi Guys,

I just bought a 63 riviera that was undergoing a restoration.  I am planning a resto-mod, but having trouble finding much online for aftermarket suspension parts.  I would like to drop the car about 2".  I had planned on aftermarket control arms and coil over spring front and back.  After talking with a couple speed shops, installing a new front clip sounds like the way to go.  One reason is that I plan to use an LS motor/late model tranny and that means clearance issues with the frame/steering gear.  Has anyone out there went through this?  Did you find parts or use a clip (Art Morrison or other?).  Any info, websites, pictures would be greatly appreciated!  

You will find NOTHING in the way of aftermarket parts like that for a Riviera.  Some guys have swapped an LS motor into a 63 by that requires a sub frame transplant or a ton of alterations.  One guy got around it  by using the dry sump from a Corvette ($1,000 +).  The X frame really restricts transmission swaps. You're either going to have to use air bags or cut coils to drop it.