Ronnie

Reattas For Sale On Craigslist, eBay, Etc.

11 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

To find this car, a collector geek would need to use the search tool and type in BUICK, a price range, and a year search.  Doesn't seem like a big deal, but it takes a little work.   This car and seller need to just go to ebay.  That will find the motivated buyers. 

A serious collector absolutely intent on acquiring a Select 60  would do that kind of a search, but the average old convertible buyer in Minnesota isn't looking for a $12,500 thirty year old car and the frugal frozen have chosen to top out our searches at around 3 - 5K for the car that will sit in the garage all but 30 to 40 great convertible driving days of the year.

I think the Select 60's might be seeing a bit of a lag in the market, for the longest time, anyone wanting a special Reatta instantly looked for a S60, but now there seems to be a movement to those really looking for a special Reatta to be searching for low production color combo's, the S60 is actually pretty high on the numbers built when you consider cars like Marck Barkers's 1-2 Maui blue/saddle convertibles and any number of other low production colors.  There is almost always a nice S60 for sale somewhere.  I used to want one in the worst way, but now I would certainly search out a rare combo over one.  S60's were also "collected" almost instantly so their survival rate in excellent condition is much higher than other ones as well.

It is weird how 60 is a common color combo for a Reatta. My 91 is one of one and it’s nothing to weird maroon/grey CD player and Pinstripe delete 

Hey all, I'm going to drop this link here - it aggregates Reatta listings from all over the USA:

https://cultcars.us/listing/reatta

I created this site to help myself find a Reatta (as well as other various cars).  Might as well share.

This one is interesting original a 1of 2 car. The other according to the data base was crushed in 03. So guess it’s a 1 of 1 now. Looks fair to me fading on the wheel and rips In The driver seat. If I wasn’t at sea I’d definitely go look at it myself. https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/saddle-brook-1991-buick-reatta/6976704726.html

From the database it’s one of two with flame red CD Player and a black top. Something to me that seems like a fairly reasonable combo they only made two of. The interior looks sun damaged so that maybe why it doesn’t have to pop flame red usually does. 

1988 Supercharged II Buick Reatta Only 10,000 miles on crate motor! Professional

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/drayton-plains-1988-supercharged-ii/6983405081.html

Here is the YouTube Video

https://youtu.be/FBqhHaYfLiI

My number is 313-720-2090

I live in Clarkston MI by Pine Knob and DTE

I have the car posted on Craigslist also.

Thank you!

952D1F39-8221-4538-AD1C-ADCCF2801A6F.jpeg

• Like 1

This looks like a sweet Reatta with a Series II engine should be good for 240 hp!!  

• Like 2

Not mine:

1990 Buick Reatta  Convertible - $9800 (Portland)

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ctd/d/portland-1990-buick-reatta-convertible/7071519920.html

1990 Buick Reatta  Convertible, only 48,322 miles.

This is a very rare one owner car that is all original and rust free. Options include Air conditioning power windows and locks, cruise, leather, 3.8L V6 automatic overdrive transmission. Perfect Carfax with all the service records.

All of the  Reattas were hand built, they did not go down an assembly line. One of only 2437 Reatta Convertibles ever built.  A great investment and still fun to drive. 

The history of this car is it was purchased new in Pennsylvania and then they moved to Idaho and then to Maui Hawaii where the car is still located. Free delivery to the West Coast.

00R0R_9DW20nbMGI3_600x450.jpg

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/d/1989-buick-reatta-rare-clean/7057848897.html

1989 Buick Reatta Rare Clean - $1800 (Lorain)

This is the get it out of my garage price. This car is worth $2,500 EASY. It's just been sitting in my garage for a little over a year now not driven and the little work it needs I don't know how to do so to someone who wants to do some basic tinkering this is a steal.

Will sell FAST

1989 Buick Reatta
116,000 miles
Automatic Transmission
Clean Title

I purchased this car while I was leasing another car. I used this to keep the mileage down on the leased vehicle. Since then, I've financed my new car and I don't need to worry about mileage.

First off for a 1989 Ohio car this Reatta is EXTREMELY clean. Little to no rust. It must have been garage kept and stored in the winter.

The good. . .
Clean Carfax! No accidents etc
Little to no rust.
Only 116,000 miles.
Runs great
Clean interior, nice leather.

Work done. . ..
When I purchased it (from a Cadillac dealership) it needed some work. The head gasket needed to be replaced. I had pretty much every gasket replaced and the engine was looked at 100% top to bottom job. Got the problem fixed and this engine is ready to last you another 100,000 miles. This GM engine is a beast and I've seen them reach 300,000+ miles.

New plugs, new coils, new battery.

Work needed. . .

Front passenger fender, it has a chunk taken out of about the size of a Dorito chip and cracks. It needs replaced. I do have a brand new OEM fender (unpainted) ready to be put on. Paid $250 for it.

Paint is okay. Faded in places and the clear coat has seen better days. It's coming up. Chips on hood from rocks etc.

Small oil leak (common oil pan gasket problem) I have the gasket for you.

Random little things. . .

Cassette player is broken (extremely common)

Power antenna works but no longer goes up and down. (The motor kept running one day so I unplugged the power and kept it up works fine)

Cigarette lighter not working. Probably a fuse I just didn't care if it worked or not.

If it's raining water does slowly drip in the passenger window. Never affected me too much I kept car in garage.

That's everything that I can think of right now. It really is a great car.

Have questions? Interested? Contact me via email. I'm much better with emails than phone calls.

00707_6y4HMh3DUcJ_600x450.jpg

00f0f_kbedKRc5uwa_600x450.jpg