1937 Buick chassis and running gear

bhemi

I am in the process of doing a resto-mod on a 1937 Buick Special coupe. (Please don't judge the decision). In an about a month the chassis with nearly complete drive train will be available for sale. By nearly complete I mean the engine, transmission, torque tube and rear end are there but I can't guarantee completeness. The frame is really nice nothing but surface rust and I believe never in an accident. I also have two spare front fenders, a nose and a rear fender and a ton of mechanical spare parts like pedals etc. I bought a disassembled failed project. I have two nice Harrison radiators . I would like it to all go in one lot. I could possibly help deliver is to say Washington state for cost of a trailer rental and diesel fuel. I just need it gone by say January 1st. It should be available by November 21st. I am not putting it in the classifieds because I don't want to piece it out. I'd rather it go to a Buick enthusiast doing a restoration. I'd keep it because I wouldn't mind restoring another one in better shape in the future but simply can't justify the cost of long term storage. Willing to consider trades for good trim pieces I need like running board trim and a piece of nose stainless. If you can do wood graining I'd  trade for that too. PM me to ask any questions or to get pictures.