37 pickup cab/frame spacer support blocks

johnworden1

Not sure if this is much help, but here are a few pictures I took for another fellow. The blocks fit in the front corners for the cab between the lower flange and cab floor. The bolts fit through cut-outs in the block, not holes. Do you have a set of these blocks?

cab block-1.jpg

cab block-2.jpg

OK thanks. This truck came in with freshly made plywood triangular boards in the position shown in the pic. They will have to be replaced.  

It appears that the purpose for them was to add  reinforcement to the cab floor at the 4 cowl to frame brackets bolt holes. 

I can make new ones.      Thanks for the help.       John

1 hour ago, johnworden1 said:

OK thanks. This truck came in with freshly made plywood triangular boards in the position shown in the pic. They will have to be replaced.  

It appears that the purpose for them was to add  reinforcement to the cab floor at the 4 cowl to frame brackets bolt holes. 

I can make new ones.      Thanks for the help.       John

They are available on ebay too....

• 1 month later...

Ok Thanks for the pics. I have new wood blocks made and fitted. I believe 3 stiff springs were used at 3 cab mount points but there are 6 cab to frame bolt holes. 

What goes where?   I've seen cab to frame  bolt/spring kits showing 3 long shoulder bolts, 3 springs and 1 short bolt  with flat washers for all. 

Thanks   John