1957 Buick Roadmaster 2 door

Dee's

Hi,

Is it dual exhaust models? I'm interested in the front exhaust hanger brackets. The one boltet to the frame. Both sides.

Exhaust manifolds if it is dual exhaust model. 

Front license plate bracket. The one that bolts to the front bumber, that holds the license plate.

Bumper horns.

The front emblem in the chrome bar showing the year and the blue, red, white plastic inserts.

Is the transmission complete and working?

Edited by 57Century (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dee

I'm looking for quite a number of parts for mine (75R) as a result of an accident.  Inner and outer front guards front bumper, rear bar center and fuel tank to name a few.

I'm particularly interested in a set of front and rear seats.  Do you have these available?

Edited by OzBuick (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2019 at 9:33 AM, PHAWK33 said:

Hello,

I am looking for the 2 Taillight Frames. I have the lenses. My project car is a 57 Century.

I also need the 2 rear bumper corner pieces and the gas tank fuel door.

Thanks!

Buick Original 1.jpg

If you are talking about the die cast tail light housings, the ones for a Roadmaster are different that the ones for your Century. I believe the gas filler door is the same but the center bumper section is different for Special/Century vs Super Roadmaster.

On 11/3/2018 at 3:07 PM, Dee's said:

1957 Buick Roadmaster parts for sale .The whole collection cars and parts. You name it I probably have it.

Dee's,

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Could you please post a photo or two of the parts collection? A new member who says he has a whole collection of parts is likely to arouse a lot of suspicion. Unless you can tell us a bit more about who you are and where you live and include some photos of the parts, I would think that most people would be scared that you might be attempting to scam them. 

On 1/4/2019 at 2:33 PM, MCHinson said:

Dee's,

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Could you please post a photo or two of the parts collection? A new member who says he has a whole collection of parts is likely to arouse a lot of suspicion. Unless you can tell us a bit more about who you are and where you live and include some photos of the parts, I would think that most people would be scared that you might be attempting to scam them. 

I am not a scammer !

I've been on holiday and back now. If you would like to buy parts I'll be glad to take pictures of the parts you are interested in. I am located in Big Bend Wisconsin. I have enough molding to complete 3 cars. Front and rear show quality re chromed bumper and ends. I have so many parts that i can't list them all. 1 convertible 1957 Bucik Roadmaster  for sale. Also a daily cruiser. The file size will only let me send one picture. 

DSC02269.JPG

On 1/4/2019 at 3:33 PM, MCHinson said:

Dee's,

For those members who were concerned and reported Chris' post as a potential scammer, I can say that I have been able to confirm that he is in fact in a guy who I could track down at a business landline phone in Wisconsin. He has apparently collected a large collection of parts over the years and is now interested in selling. After a phone conversation, I am convinced that he is not an overseas scammer, despite his initial post being rather vague and appearing somewhat suspect.

Dee's, Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Hopefully you will be able to find buyers here for the  parts that you wish to sell. I would also suggest you scroll down to the Buick section of the Forum and post in the Buick Specific buy/sell forum. You will find a few Buick guys who tend to hang out there and seldom read anything in the AACA section of the Forum.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:48 PM, MCHinson said:

I am looking for both tail lamps, complete or frames including senter chrome for my 1957 Buick Super (56R). I also need center bumper With Perfect Chrome.

For those members who were concerned and reported Chris' post as a potential scammer, I can say that I have been able to confirm that he is in fact in a guy who I could track down at a business landline phone in Wisconsin. He has apparently collected a large collection of parts over the years and is now interested in selling. After a phone conversation, I am convinced that he is not an overseas scammer, despite his initial post being rather vague and appearing somewhat suspect.

Dee's, Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Hopefully you will be able to find buyers here for the  parts that you wish to sell. I would also suggest you scroll down to the Buick section of the Forum and post in the Buick Specific buy/sell forum. You will find a few Buick guys who tend to hang out there and seldom read anything in the AACA section of the Forum.

On 1/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, MCHinson said:

I sold the entire Buick parts collection. I no longer have any parts available. Thank you for your interest.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...