DB display at AACA museum

There is a new display at the AACA museum to appear as a dealership from the teens and '20's. Several people helped the Mid Atlantic region of the Dodge Brothers Club put this together. There are four DBs displayed as they would have been in a dealer showroom. The display is to represent that DB built not only passenger cars but commercial vehicles too and an Australian built phaeton is included. The Australian market was very important to DB. We have lots of items displayed also, some rare original signs and items dealers gave to promote sales. There are some items and catalogs from the club store and both Romar and Myers Early DB Parts. Thanks to all three for their help and support. Go to the AACA museum website to the upcoming display section to see a preview and for times and pricing. 

• Like 3

Imagine that,,, a place where the research enthusiast's have the ability to study, document, take photos of them for educational and historical authenticity. 

To those at the WPC Museum... are you paying attention ? (of course not)

Thanks for sharing Doug.... sure wish I was on the east coast at times so I could take advantage of some of these types of events that aren't available to others of us around the globe who are not so fortunate to be that close. Starting to think it's best to get over my fear of flying...

As for the panel, you know me... now I have to see more of the 26 panel van. Please share any of those photos or info if you can.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

We have roads that go west, young man. Even a few rail roads if you can't fly. While you are here you see the DBC's literature collection at the AACA library. I even know a few places to have lunch. My camera and confuser {Windows 10} don't like each other so I can't post any pictures. I'm thinking there will be an article or two that make it into magazines. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

If you have been putting off going to the AACA museum to see the DB display you better hurry. The cars will come out May 1 and the display items as I can get them out. The Pontiac club will be next and they have asked to use some of our trimmings for their display. Our display has been well received.  i have heard a lot of compliments like " gee, I didn't know that." Thanks to all that have helped by loaning original items and to both Romar and Myers Early Dodge Parts for their catalogs and items. And of course the DB club store. Anyone that goes to Hershey knows we have the best club store, lots of items in all colors and shapes.