Find the Buick

Elpad

20 hours ago, kgreen said:

find the b.JPG

I see the '53 Buick, center lane, far left, but the Ford in front of it has pretty much rusted away !!

How's that for blowin' air up her skirt ? !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, neil morse said:

PY-760x410.jpg.9a1858c9cb5eae5c28121dfbe8a92f58.jpg

Buick is Just to the left of the lady wearing the long white coat with a child whom is also left of her.

Pic is of the Mayflower II, Plymouth Harbor, MA.

53 minutes ago, dship said:

Buick is Just to the left of the lady wearing the long white coat with a child whom is also left of her.

Pic is of the Mayflower II, Plymouth Harbor, MA.

And another one at the left curb,

and possibly also the 4th car (white sedan) ahead of that one a the left curb

On 3/30/2020 at 11:14 AM, Marty Roth said:

DID I FIND A 1961 BUICK SOMEWHERE IN THAT PHOTO ?

That photo is significant because it appears somebody has a lot of 61 Buick hubcaps!😚

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:57 PM, kgreen said:

Three very popular models:

3 7 2.jpg

Nice shot:

'57 Bel-air

1939 Mercury with upgraded sealed beam aftemarket headlights

1956 Buick Riviera

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Is a mule

Ben

The rear end looks similar, I guess you can tell by the ears. I heard something about interbreeding between those fellows and a donkey but forgot how it goes.
To keep it in the Automobile context...would that be like a resto mode or a horserod.

Hey Ben since I got your attention, how about W/W tire width for the 50 Super.... 3 or 4”. I’m polling the forum to make a decision

Al

2 hours ago, Elpad said:

The rear end looks similar, I guess you can tell by the ears. I heard something about interbreeding between those fellows and a donkey but forgot how it goes.
To keep it in the Automobile context...would that be like a resto mode or a horserod.

Hey Ben since I got your attention, how about W/W tire width for the 50 Super.... 3 or 4”. I’m polling the forum to make a decision

Al

A mule is a hybrid that comes from mating a female horse with a male donkey.  Because of the difference in chromosomes, the mule is born sterile and cannot reproduce. So much forget good times, bred only to be a work animal.  But Festus rode one in Gunsmoke. Not to be confused with a Hinny which is a hybrid that comes from mating a male horse with a female donkey.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, RivNut said:

A mule is a hybrid that comes from mating a female horse with a male donkey.  Because of the difference in chromosomes, the mule is born sterile and cannot reproduce. So much forget good times, bred only to be a work animal.  But Festus rode one in Gunsmoke. Not to be confused with a Hinny which is a hybrid that comes from mating a male horse with a female donkey.

So if the Mule is a work animal is it ok to say mulepower instead of horsepower? now I know why we Spanish descendant people call a “yard dog” tractor a “Mula” (female mule) cause of its power 

Thanks Ed the Vet.

5 hours ago, Elpad said:

Al

The ears and the tail. The mule has a longer area from his rump down with  no hair. 

3 inch for me. I have never liked the 4s.  I actually prefer 2 1/2.  

Ben

• Like 1

The American Classic Bias-Look Radial in 820R-15 (and the similar 800R-15) from COKER state a 3-1/4 inch white.

They look, and drive great,

especially on my (Non-Buick) 1941 and 1954 Cadillac convertibles.