Find the Buick

Elpad

On 11/20/2019 at 2:51 PM, neil morse said:

I can't find it.

The Buick drove away beyond the picture frame!....I posted late one night, was sleepy and the cars in the picture were fuzzy. The car in the middle coming right at you,  looked like a Buick. Sorry 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elpad said:

The Buick drove away beyond the picture frame!....I posted late one night, was sleepy and the cars in the picture were fuzzy. The car in the middle coming right at you,  looked like a Buick. Sorry 

Haha -- you are a very bad boy!  At least I'm assured that I wasn't missing something obvious.  I had to look very closely because there's usually a Buick in there somewhere!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elpad said:

5CAE190A-17AA-4250-B353-1C1675DA1982.jpeg

NONE IN THE "SLOW" LANE

Next lane 7th car has a 1957 Buick Station Wagon behind the newer Mercury Colony Park Wagon and ahead of the '54 Ford, and 18th car in 2nd lane looks to be a 1955 Buick

None obvious in the 3rd lane, although the 3rd car, 2nd one behind the Ford truck, and directly behind what might be an Opel (marketed by Buick dealers), could be the compact Buick Special, or an Oldsmobile.

but in the Hammer Lane behind the Austin-Healey Sprite ans ahead of the 1960 Ford appears to be a 1957 Buick - possibly a convertible

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Elpad said:

78269400-F995-496F-BB9F-930280206B54.jpeg

Nice Tri-color 1955 4-door Hardtop with FOUR VENTIPORTS,

My guess would be a Century based on not having the Roadmaster's wide stainless trim along the lower portion of the rear quarter panel

• Thanks 1