Jump to content

Find the Buick


Elpad
 Share

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, neil morse said:

 

Or, is that a '61 about five cars back on the left side?

 

5 hours ago, avgwarhawk said:

Right hand lane of cars. Next to the blue VW Beetle thats driving up to the crest of the hill. 

I thought that was a Riviera but was not sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, avgwarhawk said:

58377552_10156379550116279_1739199525651

 

What a great photo!  I love the diversity of cars --  an MGA, an Austin/Morris mini, and a Dauphine, plus all those Pontiacs.  It took me awhile to find the Buick peeking out from behind the red truck.  Do you know if that's in Canada, by any chance?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, neil morse said:

 

What a great photo!  I love the diversity of cars --  an MGA, an Austin/Morris mini, and a Dauphine, plus all those Pontiacs.  It took me awhile to find the Buick peeking out from behind the red truck.  Do you know if that's in Canada, by any chance?

 

I do not recognize the blue license plates and what state if any these were issued.   May be Canada.  Not sure.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2019 at 11:31 AM, neil morse said:

 

Or, is that a '61 about five cars back on the left side?

 

On 4/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, avgwarhawk said:

Right hand lane of cars. Next to the blue VW Beetle thats driving up to the crest of the hill. 

I thought that was a Riviera but was not sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...