Find the Buick

Elpad

1 hour ago, Elpad said:

8B0E76AC-E017-413C-8AE9-B3B744BCD822.jpegRivNut, can you do your finger magic and tell me when this picture was taken? I don’t know if it will work cause is not an internet picture.

You are correct.  If it didn't come off the internet, my "finger magic" doesn't work.

The picture was taken by me at Miami Beach on January this year. The local cars were staging on Collins Ave and were participating in the filming of the upcoming “The Irishman”. This will be the story of the last ride ofJimmy Hoffa and the teamsters based in the novel “I heard you paint houses” We were parked waiting for our cue to drive by the iconic Deauville Hotel for the shoot. The Movie rights were bought by Netflix. Starring are De Niro and Al Pacino with Additional artists to include Joe Pesci and Ray Romano. Setting in the 70’s, a Martin Scorsese film. The red 50 is a jet back that belongs to a friend. My Blue Roadmaster is also in another scene on a country highway down in Homestead, Fl. I was to drive while Young Hoffa passed me from an opposite direction. Maybe  less than a minute if the producer do not edit the scene that took all day to film. Looking forward to watch it.

Edited by Elpad (see edit history)