Yard sale carburetor

46 woodie

I went to a friends house today and he said that there were some car parts for sale next door at a yard sale. I purchased what looks like a NOS carburetor. The lady had no idea where it came from or what vehicle it went on. The markings on an aluminum tag fixed to one of the screws has the following. Marvel-Schebler, TSX-813, 70 J. There are no marks on the throttle and choke ball and the mounting studs look like they never had nuts on them. Any ideas what vehicle used this carb. Also a bunch of NOS military jeep parts that I didn't purchase. Shielded spark plug wires and all sorts of smalls still in cosmoline. 

7 hours ago, 46 woodie said:

Well for $10, I guess I'll have to find someone with a tractor that can use a carb.

Try  this site, these guys seem to be pretty knowledgeable and helpful. Tractor guys are just as serious about the hunt for parts as you'll see once you post it there.

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/

Carolina, I only paid $10 for it, so the shipping will be probably more. I'm basically computer illiterate so you can contact me by E-Mail, woodiewagon46@gmail.com.