Wanted ANY Pre-1929 touring car (Please read for insight)

roaringtwenties

Reminds me of the guy looking for a Bugatti (yeah a '37-'38) for a father son project.  Yeah I'm pretty sure that one wasn't legit. 

If anyone is looking I would like a nice Duesenberg father son project if you have one collecting dust in the corner you are willing to sell for peanuts.  

Second choice would be a C2 Corvette.  I might even slump to an Auburn if you need me to get it out of your way. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

If you're willing to go up in price a tad, my dad passed away five years ago.  He was an avid car collector (all Chevy's but one Model T Ford C-cab truck that was his granddad's) and my sisters, mother and I are ready to sell his collection.  One is a 1927 Chevy coupe, coffee color with orange pin-striping.  Mohair seats are in great condition and a unique hood ornament on top of the radiator, even has shades to cover the back window (Bonnie and Clyde!).  The old "aoogah" horn.....You wouldn't have to do much to it, however, it's been sitting for five years in a closed-in shed.....Getting ready to have it appraised so could be more specific about price.

• 2 weeks later...