Early 30's Potter Mfg Trunk Parts Needed

kcybr

Hello Neighbors!

I'm getting ready to restore this trunk I found at Hershey. Unfortunately, the latch mechanism is broken. Any help or info with the latch parts or a parts trunk would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

20181010_180227.jpg

20181010_180047.jpg

ben there & done that--looked for 3 years for mine--both mine were broken--hooked up with Vintage and Classis reproductions.com--the company is in Michigan & deal with  Dodge stuff--calledMyersedp@aol.com--they distribute for Vintage, who's located in Australia,  yes I thought the same thing--tom & Cindy are the ones in Michigan--good people & nice to deal with--they happened to have my 2 in stock--just be sure your sitting down when you get the price--if you need any more help , pm me--I can get you Meyers phone number if you need it--good luck---Tom

• Thanks 1

i'm finishing up a 32 Studebaker st. Regis--trunk was in tuff shape, spent months repairing--needed the latch's too--the price was tuff,but the need was there--redid the mldgs & made a few--the fit of the new ones took a little time, but I did it--finished painting it in black Imron--if you need their phone number let me know, I should be in the garage tomorrow---good luck---Tom Currin

• Like 1