1990 Buick Reatta Convertible For Sale

Beautiful red exterior/ tan leather interior/ new tires and brakes/ mechanically sound/ recently replaced top/ very clean outside and in/ 128 K/ Must sell; just don't have room for it/ Asking $8650 or best offer.

Kb

<span style="font-weight: bold">With practice, I can put the top up or down in less than a minute. With passenger assistance, less than that. But usually, I take extra time to tuck and fold the top a certain way before shutting the toneau cover down.</span>

[color:\\"red\\"] You're way wrong, anon. Beev, $8650 is a fair price for the convertible you describe. I've bought seven '90 convertibles, ranging in condition from 'fair' to 'excellent,' and paid $6000 for the one that was in desperate need of paint and a new top. A top can run up to $1700, so don't let anyone tell you that your asking price is too high.

Jerry

I did check NADA book before pricing. Trade value is $7625 and retail is $9650 for the Reatta Convertible. I think it is priced fair but will consider any reasonable offer.KB

I have a 90 Convertible with 71K, Great condition but will need a top in the near future. ($750.with heated window, plus installation) Iwould sell it for the $9650 book price. I just took a 400 mile trip in it and got 29.7 MPG. No oil consumption and steady as a rock on the road, about 70/75 MPH all the way.

I was proud of the car on this trip. EDBSO saw it in Vermont and said he liked it. And he is a real Reatta buff. I complained about the top and he said I have"nothing to be ashamed of". The top is serviceable but has some nicks in the piping. White, white top, Black mouldings, grey interior. Bought it in Dallas, Tx. and drove it home to Ct. (1850 miles at 70mph.) Again no problems, it really runs great. I did have the brakes flushed before I drove it home.I have been driving it every day and love it. But who needs two convertibles?