1930 Plymouth 30U intake manifold

marbeton

On 10/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, nwclassic said:

i have a good plymouth 30u intake manifold for sale call george 406-5432591

Thank you for the report, it's great to have it. There's a phone call to a friend who lives in the US because my English is not very good, and he'll talk to you all.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2018 at 9:48 AM, marbeton said:

I would like to buy intake manifold for the 1930 Plymouth 30U in good condition. My is cracked and irreparable. Can someone help me?I

Hello,  I believe I have one if you are still looking  one. It is priced to sell at $100.  thanks  Don @ F5415F@aol.com

Thanks for the message. If it is ok, without cracks and damage, I would be interested. 
You will be called in my name by a friend who lives in the US and you will agree to 
payment and shipping to him. Another transport to me will be arranged by him.

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me if the 1929 model U is the same manifold as the 30U. I have 2 engines that came with my plymouth coupe , one has sharper corners on the head and I am told this is the correct engine and this would be the one that I am also looking for an inlet manifold ? I would be happy to buy a cracked or damaged one as I have experience in pattern making and if I could get a sample I could make a suitable pattern and cast one A lot of work but would give it ago.

Cheers

Ray Whiting

• 1 year later...

I guess Crack manifold are common o these cars, I have two I bought also were Crack. A friend of mine made me one unfortunately we did get to finish the motor, he passed away with covid, I recently installed it but having a challenge with cold gas intake. 

20220528_111116.jpg

20210930_160751.jpg