Vintageben

Chrysler publication recommendations

Hi all

I’m just wondering if anyone has some suggestions of good books about the different Chrysler models etc. I prefer info about vehicles up to about the 40’s doesn’t matter if there is extra or later years as long as that doesn’t take up the majority of reading or as long as the reading on the 1920’s is really good, that would be great. Anyway any suggestions appreciated and you may wonder with the internet why I want a book but that’s because I prefer book I can dream about discovering another project whilst reading a book ? thanks Oh I like photos too

Try to find the book, "The 70 Years of Chrysler." They show up on ebay once in awhile. Very informative and lots of pictures and data.

Greg

As well as the above, look for The Standard Catalogue of Chrysler by Krause Publications.

I wanted to recommend this book but @hchris beat me to it. Good read. Good essays and tons of info.

uvxVCHqjHT8wI8SY7q-lPyAfQqNK22azK-bGMeH2

JumFZ2NMwvw7wcpRkdXpzGJQDTYaPN96AR3b6MXS

LOyUHmUkNkH_ViHT9k1tYJDdNRa6IA2VWdPW55D6

mkb3WJiUW3ReTq5nfsgmouTofThJ5_Mkdm7cOsvq

Thanks for the suggestions I have ordered both but for now and the next week or two I’ll have to be content with this view and dreaming of good yields  to pay for more vintage car stuff 

B0C5E1B0-1D78-45B6-BB3E-43F99D7D74DB.jpeg

9CAB78BC-6E83-4678-8778-B94718BF76D6.jpeg

• Like 1