New restaurant update for Hershey

Steve Moskowitz

In the new shopping center near the post office and next to the Hershey Story Museum several new restaurants may be open by the fall meet Primanti Brothers opened yesterday and a large Starbucks already is in business.  Not sure how quickly the others will be ready for business but it looks like at least one more may be opened in time.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have eaten at the new Primanti's and the atmosphere is fun...they have been jammed since opening up.  I don't like my fries in the sandwich but begrudgingly they accommodated me after threatening to throw me out! :)   Had a great meal there and it looked liked the alcohol was flowing...Think you all will like it there.

• Like 1

Man Google needs to update their maps. Aerial view shows Primanti's under construction and when you zoom in to street lever, it's a vacant lot, Thanks Steve. I know it's about 10 miles away but Quentons for us is a must for us.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 6:17 PM, Steve Moskowitz said:

I have eaten at the new Primanti's and the atmosphere is fun...they have been jammed since opening up.  I don't like my fries in the sandwich but begrudgingly they accommodated me after threatening to throw me out! :)   Had a great meal there and it looked liked the alcohol was flowing...Think you all will like it there.

Steve, Thanks for the heads up about Primanti's. My friends and I ate there Thursday night and had some great food and a great time. We were pleasantly surprised we had only a 10 minute wait to get a table. Guess we timed it right. Who knows this might have been the start of a new Fall Hershey tradition for us. :)

Charlie