parting 70 electra and 69 Lesabra 4 door cars

Parting 70 Electra 4 door pillared sedan has mint black dash pad $75.00 mint manual window black door panels $50.00 set.Also have some take off parts from a very low mile garage kept 69 Lesabra that was wrecked:perfect green rear seat and manual window door panels,rear marker lamps,right rear wheel opening mlg,dooor edge guards,Dash,ect. Do not have motor or trans from these cars. what do you need? email buickfan1@yahoo.com or post wants here. located in SW Kentucky.

Both cars had very few options as far as full size Buicks go,manual windows,locks,am radios,ect.Not many extras other than ps,ac.I have the body of the Electra here at my home,no front fenders,rusty deck lid,seat belts sold.SAD STORY on the Lesabra:Mint low mile garage kept car with repairable ft. cap damage from wreck.Elderly owner sold to someone who removed motor,trans,brake booster for use in a truck and sold the body to a demo derby fan who dented up a door pushing car off trailer.When I found car I was able to purchase some interior and trim parts that He said he would have removed with a sledge hammer!!!Real shame as car was really nice.Some items that I kept for myself Perfect outside doorhandles,perfect inside window cranks,lock knobs,mint never used bumper jack ect.I kept those items for use on my GS and Electra projects but if anyone needs mint 4door rr. seat,door paanels,dash,and a few other outside trim parts let me know.

I NEED THE FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS OFF THE 1969 LESABRE (IF YOU HAVE THAT OPTION ON THE CAR) AND THEY MEASURE AT LEAST 1.07 INCHES IN THICKNESS.

DENNIS

GIG HARBOR,WA