Price Drop -1963? Pontiac Showroom paintings Daytona 500 & Apache trail

I have a pair of Showroom paintings/ Prints from the early 60's For Pontiac Showrooms.  These were some sort of a promotion Pontiac ran for sales I believe.  I acquired these (probably paid too much) and realize they are nothing I will probably ever display in my collection. 

I have seen the Apache trail offered before but haven't seen the Daytona 500 one.  (the Pontiac name on the bottom of the one looks like it was stuck on some time later with adhesive backing so it should come off with a little care. )

I would prefer to sell them as a pair and can deliver them to Hershey or probably get them a ride to Carlisle. 

They are 29 by 38 and 1/2 inches overall each and the frames are in good shape and original to the pictures.

I'm asking $1000  for the pair but sale priced to move them for Hershey at $750. .  I will trade for other signs or old advertising to compliment what I have already or will also trade for vintage car sales brochures.  Foreign or Domestic, up to about the early 1970's but the earlier the better.   Price is not set in stone.  Offers welcome. 

IMG_9130.JPG

IMG_9133.JPG

IMG_9131.JPG

IMG_9132.JPG

IMG_9134.JPG

IMG_9136.JPG

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)