Minerva

gilletman

Maybe it is just me, but when you state " looking for anything about Minerva ", do you mean if anyone reading this is looking for information they can find it on the website you mention or are you looking for anything about Minerva? The website is not in English nor can I understand or find a translation from what has posted into English. I find this a bit confusing , does anyone else? this is not a complaint by any means. I have information on the sales /dealer in Minerva cars in both the USA and in London. It takes time to scan information and send to help someone else so perhaps a clearer meaning of what you seek or have to offer may be helpful.

Minerva was made in Belgium, website translation to English, They want Minerva stories ...

This website is a creation to promote fans of pre-war Belgian Automobiles, motorcycles, planes.
It is not intended that visitors should only jump on the cart, but also want to attract it.
This site is there for you, but above all By you.
Share all your experiences / photos / ideas, for example, without requiring something in their place, so that everyone can enjoy it. Only and only Belgian and pre-war! All brands allowed.
This is not a club, and there are no links with clubs.
The Credo of your society is not .. 'for what belongs what' .., but ..'I want you.'
There is no membership fee, but a contribution in the form of sharing relevant information.
You can submit your messages / photos, notifications via the contact form.

It is PROHIBITED! Messages, images to share via social media / other (facebook, pinterest et al.) Despite the possibility to do so. Please respect this!
It is FORBIDDEN! to copy, share on facebook, pinterest and other public websites whitout permition.
Through this link you will find Minerva stories and Images from the past. www.bloggenbe / pre1930rally
If 10% would contribute, this would be a great success.
What are you waiting for? Your contribution

Minerva.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:24 AM, Walt G said:

Maybe it is just me, but when you state " looking for anything about Minerva ", do you mean if anyone reading this is looking for information they can find it on the website you mention or are you looking for anything about Minerva? The website is not in English nor can I understand or find a translation from what has posted into English. I find this a bit confusing , does anyone else? this is not a complaint by any means. I have information on the sales /dealer in Minerva cars in both the USA and in London. It takes time to scan information and send to help someone else so perhaps a clearer meaning of what you seek or have to offer may be helpful.

Okay, thank you for your replay.

I am looking for anything about Minerva, and share it free in this website.

If you vistited the site, you  could see it is about Belgian Cars. Belgium has a verry rich  car history. So all info about those is welcome.

If you translate whit google, it gives a fairly good impression of the contence

. Duch is not a difficult language.  (looks like bad englisch)

I'm looking for Minerva/ Belgian brands owners all over the planet,  you can post pictures/ video's 

parts/cars for sale, storry's etc..etc.  

the pictures speak for themselves.

a litle explanation;  andere = others …    meer = More …     gespot = spotted        voorpagina = front page 

You can Always contact webmaster for info/quetions below on the frontpage

Thanks.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:07 AM, 1950panhead said:

Minerva was made in Belgium, website translation to English, They want Minerva stories ...

This website is a creation to promote fans of pre-war Belgian Automobiles, motorcycles, planes.
It is not intended that visitors should only jump on the cart, but also want to attract it.
Share all your experiences / photos / ideas, for example, without requiring something in their place, so that everyone can enjoy it. Only and only Belgian and pre-war! All brands allowed.
The Credo of your society is not .. 'for what belongs what' .., but ..'I want you.'
There is no membership fee, but a contribution in the form of sharing relevant information.

It is PROHIBITED! Messages, images to share via social media / other (facebook, pinterest et al.) Despite the possibility to do so. Please respect this!
It is FORBIDDEN! to copy, share on facebook, pinterest and other public websites whitout permition.
Through this link you will find Minerva stories and Images from the past. www.bloggenbe / pre1930rally

Minerva.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:07 AM, 1950panhead said:

the link down here is www.bloggen.be/pre1930rally

Minerva.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 9/30/2018 at 4:24 AM, Walt G said:

Hello, Normaly i answer directly all reactions. Dont know if i did in this case. Minerva was build in Belgium, Antwerp and the language there is Dutch.  I would be happy to receive the dealer lists from UK and USA if you would share it. Also all other pre 1940 Minerva or Belgian brands is of interest.   Please send to gillet.man@live.be. 

Kind regards from Belgium.

Never heard a word from you regarding Minerva and now have had plans for some months  to use the period information, images photographs etc I have on that marque in the works for a story for a national car magazine that most likely will appear at the end or near the end of this year. It has been 15 months since I made my comment so is a little late for me to assist you directly now that I am using the material and am in the middle of doing the research and story.

2 hours ago, Walt G said:

Never heard a word from you regarding Minerva and now have had plans for some months  to use the period information, images photographs etc I have on that marque in the works for a story for a national car magazine that most likely will appear at the end or near the end of this year. It has been 15 months since I made my comment so is a little late for me to assist you directly now that I am using the material and am in the middle of doing the research and story.

Thanks wals for your answer.

I have posted a request about Minerva around 3 years ago, but never had much reactions. For some reason i did not see yours.  Since i'm not in USA, but Smal Belgium, i do not think your storry in a national magazine wil come to europe, or i'm wrong?   i'm specialy interested in old photographs, storry's, the dealersnetwork and some stuf like that.  Wen your storry is out, hope to see it, or maybe earlyer.  Are you a Minerva owner? I have a 1919 model.   if posilble contact me per PM.

Kind regards.

When walking in an old commercial district in Montevideo, Uruguay about ten years ago, I spotted what looked like an old automobile dealership building with "Minerva" carved in the stone facade. Does anyone know, was there a Minerva dealer in Montevideo? Yes, I took a photo. Yes, I can't find it.

Henry F.

5 hours ago, parrts said:

When walking in an old commercial district in Montevideo, Uruguay about ten years ago, I spotted what looked like an old automobile dealership building with "Minerva" carved in the stone facade. Does anyone know, was there a Minerva dealer in Montevideo? Yes, I took a photo. Yes, I can't find it.

Henry F.

Hello,  Yes, i'm sure there was a dealer in Montevideo.  I have a newspaper artikel, in where a Belgian sponsor (sausages) is mentioned for a rally in Montevideo. Also a report about the Minerva that was involved in the race with some good details about speed, fuel consumption and others.   Also have to find it.  Please send me te picture in pm wen it pops up.   

Kind regards.