1938 Buick Roadmaster NOS/NORS right side headlights

Highlander160

I've corrected the ad, they're Buick, not Cadillac. Oops...

I have 2 NOS/NORS (NORS="new old replacement stock") headlight assemblies, in the box from United Motors Service, a GM parts distribution company. Manufactured by Guide, these are new. New, NEW. Did I say new? Because by golly kids they are. The lenses, perfect (they show "right" at the bottom). The bezels, new, perfect. The top trim, also new, perfect. The shells and bases are virgin unmolested, even the gennie zinc dichromate is still on the under base and on the reflector shell. The reflectors, wiring, bulb, all new with lovely silver plating. Check the pictures out and click on em, or better, download em and zoom in. They are both right side lights, however if in need of a pair I don't think it's the end of the world to rework 1 to a left, but there's still 2 right lenses. Then again, if you wish to do that, I have 2 brand new replacement lenses that don't spec left and right. I'll make a better deal for everything if that's the case. Again look, marvel at finding 2 brand new Buick Roadmaster lights. Asking $800.00 each or $1,500.00 for the pair. Sorry, no PayPal, postal MO only and delivery to Hershey is not a problem. 

I have 2 brand new lenses not marked "left" and "right", I want $250.00 for the pair. I would take $1,600 for all of it. Enjoy the pics

Thanks for looking...

I can be reached by DM here, or:

highlander809@gmail.com

734 637 1421 Text ok, leave a msg if calling, I will return the call.

012.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

Edited by Highlander160 (see edit history)

• Highlander160 changed the title to 1938-40 Cadillac V-16 (mod 90) NOS/NORS right side headlights
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Let's try this again. Just imagine if you had to find this stuff piece by piece. Even if you need just the trim, bezels, lights, reflectors, sockets, lenses. The shells are likely the least value here, it's the sum of the whole gig, no? What does new silver plating cost? Stainless repair? A lense? A bezel?

Also, if I'm like waaaayy out to lunch on the price (I don't really think I am) let's talk. To the best of my knowledge a "No thank you..." never left a bruise or cost anyone 1 thin dime. Thanks for looking...