1929 Pierce Arrow Sedan - Original - Unrestored

1929 Pierce Arrow Series 133 7 passenger sedan. This Pierce is all original and unrestored. With just three owners since new, it has always been cared for and maintained in a garage. The 366 CID engine with 125 horse power propels the car down the road at modern speeds with comfort and safety. This car has the dual side mount option with the seldom seen wire wheels. With perfect wood the doors open and close as new. The car has been extensively toured over the last four years from Texas to New England and always starts hot or cold. It does not overheat, and runs and drives like a good Pierce should. The double white wall tires have less than 800 miles on them. The car won the Pierce Arrow Society's coveted Vale Faro Award for best original car at the Saint Louis national meet in 2017. Currently owned by a well known Pierce Arrow restorer the car is well sorted and needs NOTHING. It's almost impossible to find a CCCA Classic car today that doesn't require extensive time and money to be a reliable driver. If your looking for a turn key car that can be enjoyed from the first day of ownership, this may be the car for you. Below is a PARTIAL list of service and repairs done to the car in the last four years. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them by phone instead of typing four more pages of text. Please send a PM with contact info and a good time to call. The car is currently located twenty five miles north of Hartford Conn and can be test driven or inspected as required. The car will be at the Hershey Fall Meet in the car corral and my spots on the field are RED RCH 40-43. Price is $37,750.00   

Cleaned & sealed gas tank,New 3/8 fuel lines,New electric fuel pump,Rebuilt mechanical fuel pump,Rebuilt carb & jetted for modern fuel,Rebuilt distributor- new cap,rotor,wires,points,condensors; Rebuilt water pump-stainless shaft with modern seals,Rebuilt factory shocks with modern seals and oil,Rebuilt steering box with modern oil seals,New tire rods & alignment,Valve job,New pistons and rings,Rebuilt radiator with new thermostat,Clean & adjusted brakes,Repacked front and rear wheel bearings,New battery,Rebuilt generator & starter,All electricial and lights work,New timing chain,New oil pump, and a bunch of other items I can't remember off the top of my head. This car needs NOTHING.

IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_0555.JPG

• Like 5

The issue is that the forum limits the size of the photos you can post in one session (i.e. logged in and out) to 10 meg.  You can get around that by logging out and logging back in.   As far as I can tell there is no lifetime limit on the amount or size of the files you post.

Btw,  Ed, you owe me a slice if this ad sells the Pierce.  I think I see my Stutz engine in the background with cob webs on it.

• Like 1

Don, my advice to you is yield to your temptation and buy this car. It would have been mine already if not for insurmountable circumstances. Most of us know the huge amount of prep work needed to return an otherwise fine car back to transcontinental cruiser condition. I've done it with a couple of mid '20s Cadillacs. I feel confident in saying that if you had to farm out all the resurrection that has been done by experts on this P.A., the cost of the work alone would exceed the price of this entire car. Get it or regret it. And then, if the putoes who owe me the millions they have stolen from me grow a set of ethics and pay me, you can sell the car to me at a profit. Just keep it HPOF for me, please. I love this car and it's exquisite interior.   -  Carl 

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:50 AM, edinmass said:

The car will be at the Hershey Fall Meet in the car corral and my spots on the field are RED RCH 40-43. Price is $37,750.00

Playing the lottery every chance I get until then! Stunning.

Hi All, sorry for the delay. I’m on tour in Northern New Hampshire and Maine, with almost no cell or internet coverage. I’ll try and get back to you ASAP, but it will probably be Thursday, as I am busy from 6am to 10pm. We did two hundred and fifty miles in a 1930 car today.....on back roads...........and we are now off to a “tour dinner”. 

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 1