HERSHEY== Where are you in '02?

1937hd45

OK, now that Hershey is on everyones mind where will you all be? My Swap Meet spaces are in the Chocolate Field == C4J-41-42 == at the end of "Main Street". This is in the area once known as the Chocolate Field Annex. Please stop by and say hello, you can leave some heavy parts there for the day if you want to, buying some of mine would be better. I should have a banner from Joris at www.PreWarCar.com so stop by and pick up a flyer.

Great idea, Bob!!

Day in and day out we all post back and forth, however, at meets, not all attend the DF Meeting held in Class 5. Ron Flory (randjflo.60)and I often thought, while walking through the miriad of vendors/cars at Hershey, or other Nationals, who is a DF contributor. Always nice to put a keyboard-to-a face.

I do not vend, but, it would be a pleasure to meet any of you at Saturday's show: Peter J. Heizmann, Class 25. Red '72 Triumph TR-6.

Will look you up, Bob...

Regards, Peter J.

Hi, Wayne. Usually at Nationals, the DF'ers meet at Class 5 (Scooters/Motorbikes) around 1:00 on Saturday. Let's just do that and see who shows up. I'll be there as well as Ron Flory (randjflo.60). Ron has a red & white '64 Allstate Scooter. Look for his meet card on it.

Regards, Peter.

I'll be in space WBF4&5 in the White field. Straight across from the driveway alongside the stadium. It be on your left. 2nd vendor after crossing the first asileway. If I'm not there, my parents should be. I'm usally back from flea marketing by about 2:30pm. Won't be there Sat., as my Dad and I will be judging at the show. Hopefully I'll have the new banner for Alamance Region by then and have it displayed. No promises on that part.

I'll be across the big pond willing to give anything to be there, but I'll have to settle for next year instead. My dad? He'll be there with the '37 Plymouth pickup going for his first preservation award. This will be his first time being there with a vehicle in the show and his first time in 30 years that he has gone to Hershey without me.

Any one know of sellers at Hershey selling literature or chrome badges for a Pontiac Parissienne this year , thanks for your help regards DAVID SPENCE

Captain Tailfin will be sailing down from the Berkshires of Western Mass and vending some 50's and 60's Cad stuff, parts books, shop manuals, plus mucho Miscellaneaous including a Vespa Scooter, 4 Tru Spoke 4 lug Wire Wheels,and even an Antique "Speed-Ex" garden tracter with mower and snowplow from late 40'early 50's. In Addition some of my friend's Chevy and Corvette Stuff at..

SPACES C2C-70 and 71 near the corner of the Chocolate Field towards the

NEW Stadium Come BUY and say HI !

We must be in HEAVEN MAN !

John B cool.gif

I'll be there Thursday afternoon, can't wait! Will have the Ford on the show field Saturday (if I find out how to get in). Pray for sun.