1932-34 REO Coupe wanted

stvaughn

I would like to find a restorable 32-34 REO coupe project car. Prefer Model S but will consider other models and years. I’m posting this on several forums hoping someone has one for sale or knows someone who does. I need a project to keep me busy for the next two or three years. Any leads will be appreciated. 

Thanks, Steve 

731-796-0848

Hey Steve, I was told about your search through mark. 

I am confused about you asking for a 32-34, but then asking for a model S which looks to be 1910

https://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z10050/reo-model-s.aspx

Anyways, if you give me your price range, I can help you find something that you are interested in. 

He forwarded you one I had found already that is a project, but I can find more out there. 

I bought a fully restored 31 sedan for 6,700. I don’t know what condition you want yours in, other than you want to fix it up yourself. 

Anyways I will most likely be at Hershey if you can make it. 

Other than that just let me know more information about what your wanting and I will try my hardest to look around.

My email is Superflame107@aol.com

Have a good day

Disclaimer: I am NOT a REO expert, however the information I have was gleaned from reliable sources. Others with more accurate information are encouraged to correct my post. 

It it is my understanding that REO introduced the Model S in 1932 as a budget model with a 117” wheelbase to try to save the company. The 1932 car has a 230 Cu. In. 6 cylinder engine with the generator driven by the fan belt instead of the timing chain as previous models. In 1933 they installed a 268 Cu. In. engine and made a few mechanical improvements and called it an S2 model. In 1934 there was a S2 standard and a S3 deluxe model. That’s all I know and am not 100% sure of the accuracy of the above statements. 

I have a 1932 Model S Sport Sedan (dual side mounts) and am looking for a companion coupe. 

Steve

4B9E77F9-7610-4CBA-89ED-070A5B136A12.jpeg