drive and little car show in the south of France

sebastienbuick

Hello everyone, this Sunday me, my brother, my uncle and friends are going to an old car ride with exhibition in the afternoon.
a great day :) 

my brother came with his peugeot 205 gti 1984, my uncle with his renault 5 alpine turbo (kit maxi 5) 1983 and friends with a citroen dyane "Caban" (rare version).

SAM_5851.thumb.JPG.4367e32655c237b2a8a01d7a2d0d36c9.JPG

SAM_5853.thumb.JPG.7139f38f89bae4d065f35c61d5ca9d4b.JPG

SAM_5855.thumb.JPG.67ef4dd481c494be16c3ac1164accc0c.JPG

4 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

Thanks for posting.  That must be a 'continental market' MGA with the steering wheel on the left.  Any idea what country it was sold new in?

Craig 

thank you 8E45E ;) 
yes indeed there is the steering wheel on the left, I do not know but it was sold new for France :) 

Thanks again for your great photos!  One of these days, I'll get to one of your meets as there are lots of vehicles we never see here.

That later dark blue Mustang convertible appears to have been a French market car, looking at the rear lights.

Craig

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

Thanks again for your great photos!  One of these days, I'll get to one of your meets as there are lots of vehicles we never see here.

That later dark blue Mustang convertible appears to have been a French market car, looking at the rear lights.

Craig 

thank you very much 8E45E ;) 
you would be welcome here if you want to come :) 

thank you for the information, I like this model of mustang :) 

Very Cool

it must be nice for you all to see an American Left Hand Drive car like it is for us to see a Right hand Drive here.

It is really nice to see a few American Cars in the mix of the bunch. then throw in the VW.

Do you guys have many VW bugs around the region ?? I know years ago they were everywhere here, but have since phased out.

• Like 1