Top bows for a 1915 DB Touring Car.

DCE

I am looking for information to confirm the correct measurements for a 1915 Dodge Brothers Touring car top bows.  Assuming bow # 1 is nearest to the windshield, #2 second from the windshield, #3 third from the windshield, #4 fourth from the windshield.

Radius in inches                 Internal dimension in inches

Bow #1                          

Bow #2

Bow #3

Bow #4

I purchased a set of 4 steam bent bows that are the below dimensions.

Radius in inches                 Internal dimension in inches

Bow # ?                    6”                                                       57”                       

Bow # ?                    6”                                                       56”

Bow # ?                    6”                                                       56”

Bow # ?                    8”                                                       56”

I look forward to all comments and information.  Thanks so much in advance!

Dale

• 3 weeks later...

I measured this one. Measurements are at point where bow meets top irons on each side, inside measurement.  Radius is from that same point to the inside of where bow becomes more or less straight.

Bow 1 57-1/4" radius 7-1/2"

Bow 2 56-3/4" radius 8-1/2"

Bow 3 56-1/2" radius 7-1/2"

Bow 4 56-1/4" radius 8"