Ed Luddy

1924 Cadillac Opera Coupe for sale

43 minutes ago, DLynskey said:

Ed has said it a couple of times. Let  me try to clarify.  IT'S NOT ED'S CAR. He simply saw the ad on the internet and thought someone here might be interested. I do that myself sometimes as a service to other forum members. Contact information for the seller is in the ad.

Don

BIT4TTM.gif

• Like 1

Hi all

IF? there was enough info and photos I may have been interested (as I said earlier) with what is there (or lack there of!) I can't make that call from here.

If you are serious, just email the owner. It's so easy, I can't understand your problems? If you are a real buyer just do as the ad asks. No money out of your pocket.

I post these ad's as a point of interest to members that are looking for cars, not to start arguements.! JUST CLICK ON THE AD if you want to buy, if not quit making lame excuses and drop it!!!!

• Like 3

Im looking for something from the 20s to use in the old car festival, I’ve sent him 2 emails through kiji but so far no response 

No body said Ed was a scammer.

As has been pointed out several times, Ed found the ad and posted it here in case anyone (like me) was interested, if the ad is a scam them it is? I personally don't think the  seller responds to request or provides enough photo &  information to make an informed decision on where the car is worth travelling to view. That however is not Ed's fault or problem!

• Like 1