Jump to content

What do I have?

Recommended Posts

Rubber tube looks like an inflatable overload  to fit inside rear springs to support heavy loads.


Center item is a device for a  house  sump pump, to signal when water needs to be removed .


Star   item is a hubcap item

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...