Looking to buy lots of sales literature all makes foreign & Domestic

I figured I would put this out there.  I'm always looking to buy lots of sales literature cars trucks and even Motorcycle.  The older the better.  I will buy up to about 1980 but really like the older stuff.  I buy pretty much everything from pickups to Semi and compact car to Cadillac. 

Whether you have a box full or a garage full let me know.

Also buying showroom related advertising prints, banners, signage and salesmen stuff including showroom albums and salesman's product information stuff.  

It's easy to ship and will free up money for your trip to Hershey.  Bring it there and I'll pay you on pick up so you don't have to ship.  Here is a sample of the type of stuff I'm looking for. 

Buick Pontiac Chevy Cadillac Oldsmobile Ford Edsel Lincoln Nash Hudson Studebaker Graham Lasalle Packard Auburn Pierce Arrow Dodge Chrysler Plymouth Desoto MAck Reo Autocar Peterbilt Kenworth MG Jaguar Mercedes Benz VW Porsche Triumph English Ford Sunbeam Lotus Facel Vega Ferrari Saab Renault etc.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still buying stuff from all over the country daily from other sources but looking for alot more. 

It's winter and if you are in the Northern part of the country the weather has been terrible.  It would be a good time to go dig some out and free up some cash for something you actually might need or want rather than some paper you haven't looked at in 20 years.  

• 1 month later...

Still buying every day.  Why not cash in some of your old paper before your kids throw it out. 

(I'm being realistic here). That's how I started buying paper.  I asked some kids cleaning out an estate what they were going to do with all the paper they had in a big pile.  You guessed it,  they were throwing it out.  Instead in the end they ended up after a couple of truck loads with $5,000. 

Just think of all the great stuff that would have been tossed if i hadn't bought it. 

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still buying.  I didn't reach a deal to buy this lot, the numbers just don't always work,  but I have bought from many sellers from all over the country and still buying some nice collections daily. 

If you want top dollar you will need to sell them individually yourself as with any item.  

If you have a collection and want a fair quick deal to sell it all in one shot then I'm the man. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just bought a nice collection locally but I'm still buying daily.  I thought i would share a few photos as I know you all enjoy photos.  Probably nothing exceptionally rare as far as makers but having been messing with literature jsut long enough I like finding stuff I have never had and this lot didn't disappoint. 

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

thumbnail-5.jpeg

thumbnail-6.jpeg

thumbnail-7.jpeg

thumbnail-8.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes I would be interested in all the sales related brochures books etc.  Not so much the ads. 

On 3/21/2020 at 6:08 PM, Tons of promo material said:

Hi, I have a ton of promo materials ranging from the 30's up to present day. I have most makes and models  during that span. I was wondering if you'd be interested. I've attached a very small fraction of what I have, but there is plenty more. I also have a collection of die-cast metal cars, newspaper articles and ads.

Thanks.

IMG_20200321_141231859.jpg

IMG_20200321_141134273.jpg

IMG_20200321_141317769.jpg

IMG_20200321_141008117_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20200321_141120494.jpg

Yes I would be interested in all the sales related brochures books etc.  Not so much the ads. 

PM Sent.  Thanks

On 3/14/2020 at 5:20 PM, wcd30 said:

Interested in Mason Roadking truck items, Star Fleetruck, and Eagle by Durant items. Literature, Radiator emblems, and  Unusual items.

Thanks,

Dave

Sorry for not responding I was never notified of a reply.  Unfortunately I don't have any of that type of stuff right now. 

On 9/5/2018 at 11:36 PM, auburnseeker said:

I figured I would put this out there.  I'm always looking to buy lots of sales literature cars trucks and even Motorcycle.  The older the better.  I will buy up to about 1980 but really like the older stuff.  I buy pretty much everything from pickups to Semi and compact car to Cadillac. 

Whether you have a box full or a garage full let me know.

Also buying showroom related advertising prints, banners, signage and salesmen stuff including showroom albums and salesman's product information stuff.  

It's easy to ship and will free up money for your trip to Hershey.  Bring it there and I'll pay you on pick up so you don't have to ship.  Here is a sample of the type of stuff I'm looking for. 

Buick Pontiac Chevy Cadillac Oldsmobile Ford Edsel Lincoln Nash Hudson Studebaker Graham Lasalle Packard Auburn Pierce Arrow Dodge Chrysler Plymouth Desoto MAck Reo Autocar Peterbilt Kenworth MG Jaguar Mercedes Benz VW Porsche Triumph English Ford Sunbeam Lotus Facel Vega Ferrari Saab Renault etc.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

Sent you a PM. Thanks, John

Hello, I have lots of stuff listed on Ebay if you would like to take a look.  I also have many advertisements I haven't posted yet, large sized ads mostly Cadillac but others too. I believe most came from Life magazine.  The items I have listed on Ebay, (I had many more beautful mint condition brochures but have sold most of them already) some I have duplicates of but they are all Original brochures, not reprints.  My Ebay name is Sueie2011. If you search Cadillac Brochures or 1959 Cadillac Brochures, you should see my selling name there and then you can look at all of my items under my name that I have listed right now.  Some of my sales brochures for various years have their original envelopes with them and some don't.  I've attached just 10  pics below but I've got many more listed and will be listing many  more Ads.  So please check out my Ebay listings if you are interested.

Thanks,

Sue

New Every journey listing1.jpg

new small 59 w memo1.jpg

Chevy Paint Chart2.jpg

Corvette2.jpg

Custom Feat Acc1.jpg

1962CadCover.jpg

58 small w env4.jpg

CadillacAD1.jpg

BanthricoCaddi59.jpg

59 Cadillac Model.jpg

CadillacAD2.jpg

• 3 months later...

It's been a few months.  I have bought some really unusual as well as neat prewar stuff, and am currently trying to put together a deal fro a very large lot,  but always buying if anyone has anything they are thinking of selling.  With the hot summer weather,  it's a great time to go down in the cool basement or sit in your house in the AC and go through that old literature you haven't looked at in decades.  

• 7 months later...

Figured it's been a while so I should dust this off.  

Still buying.  Especially interested in pre 70 and even more interested in 50's and earlier pieces.  Clean out the garage or back room/ office and get some cash for something you might enjoy or need more.

From small lots to large several thousand piece lots. 

What do you have?