Custom Carpet for 11B

Timmy R

No ready-made carpets available for Franklins. You'll need to contact an upholsterer and have one made. The Club's members section drawing file has drawings for some models of 11B that will make them easier to layout and cut. 

FYI, they are called "mats" in Franklin-speak  if your doing a search in the drawing files.

Some Ser.11 closed cars came with a molded rubber mat. There are a couple of cars that show up at the Trek, that still have the original black rubber front mat, but too worn and broken to use as patterns to make a mold.  Depending on how original you want to be, you may want to save some money and cut out a mat from entryway mats sold at Lowes and Home Depot.  I paid $15.00 for the Lowes ones by my kitchen back door. At just under 3 x 4 foot, they are big enough to cut to fit the front floor of a Franklin, plus they've held up very well to foot traffic wear.

Paul

Timmy, what model do you have?

I am closer to reproducing the front rubber mat for  11A/B (most modèle) no price yet.

Serious interest by Franklin owners would help establish a price structure. And I know how cheap we like things to be and this will not be cheap....

D0610675-BDF4-419B-A956-BC39414981FF.jpeg

F73A8FE3-896F-4BAB-B831-FC0B54603B95.jpeg

I have the 11B Sedan.  Thanks a bunch guys, I figured there wasn't a typical pre-made one out there but thought I would try.  Attached is a picture of my existing, I'm sure not the original carpet now that you told me what the original looked like.  

Thanks, again, Tim

Franklin Carpet.jpg