swin10

27 Buick Standard Oil filter

Can someone tell me where I can by the replacement oil filters for my 27 Buick? 

Depends what is on it. Does it have a reproduction of the original? Bobs Automobilia is a good place to start.

It is the original. I looked on Bob's and the filters he has listed does not go back to the 27.

If you want to change the filter ,I don`t think you can find a new ones, instead of that ,just remove from the cowl  an put it in som cleaning liquid?

Leif in Sweden

Edited by Leif Holmberg (see edit history)

Bob's used to make a replacement filter assembly that uses a modern spin on filter concealed inside. I have two of them and they work great. Look just like the original. I don't know anyone who has the original filters available and even if they did they would be 90 years old.

I have a 27 Buick Standard. The oil filter is mounted on firewall. I found that WIX 51080 was a close match. I believe NAPA or any parts store can cross it over to their brand. I have always used Wix filters.