If You Bring a Trailer, Forget the Awards Banquet?

Regarding trailer parking for Hershey 2018, the meet brochure states in bold that "all trailers must be removed from the trailer lot no later than 5 pm on October 13th (Saturday) or they will be towed at owners expense." First off, if one doesn't leave the show field until like 4pm, that's cutting it close. More importantly, I guess I won't be enjoying the awards banquet I paid for, and probably not my room at the Hershey lodge on Saturday night either. I have a hard time finding a place at the Hershey Lodge to park a car in the evening - no way I'll be able to park my truck and trailer there. Why would they set it up like this????

Just saw this.  There are several options.  First, there should be trailer parking at the Lodge all the way in the rear.  Others have parked their in the past and there will be people leaving the hotel on Saturday which should free up more room.  Unless they have a large convention coming in I would assume you will be ok.  There is another option for parking as well but it is not completely firmed up yet.  No security but others will be parked in the same area.  email me at aaca1@aaca.org for more info. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hershey Region really stepped up to the plate on this. I got a letter today with a trailer parking pass for Saturday night. They have provided Saturday night trailer parking ( in a different area than the regular trailer parking that closes at 5pm Saturday) for those that signed up for regular trailer parking AND the awards banquet when registering for the Meet. Thanks for recognizing and solving this problem. Great job!

15 hours ago, Penske PC-7 said:

Hershey Region really stepped up to the plate on this. I got a letter today with a trailer parking pass for Saturday night. They have provided Saturday night trailer parking ( in a different area than the regular trailer parking that closes at 5pm Saturday) for those that signed up for regular trailer parking AND the awards banquet when registering for the Meet. Thanks for recognizing and solving this problem. Great job!

It is too late for me to register for Hershey but just curious where is the new Saturday night,  Sunday am parking as there was nothing in the information that

I could find before the deadline passed.  

Robert

2 hours ago, Robert Street said:

It is too late for me to register for Hershey but just curious where is the new Saturday night,  Sunday am parking as there was nothing in the information that

I could find before the deadline passed.  

Robert

It will be "on Boat House Rd with the entrance from Sand Beach Rd ( by the Tanger Outlets.)"  Take Hersheypark Dr to a left  on Sand Beach Rd, to a left on Boat House Rd, (ONE WAY) to parking on your right. I believe this is the area that is used for the Cars & Coffee show during the Elegance. ( adjacent to the Hill Climb starting area on Boat House Rd.) 

Edited by Guest (see edit history)