Need help with Hershey Flea Market space

greenie

I have been an AACA memeber for several years. I have been unable to get a Hershey Flea Market space due to the Yellow Field/Giant Center development. Each year many spaces go unused or become parking space. I am hoping another member has a space they will allow me to use for this year. I will pay the space fee and give proof of AACA membership. You keep the renewal rights. I will park a small SUV and have '41-'46 Chevy/GMC truck parts to sell. Please e-mail me at: gvongu@hotmail.com Thanks.

Everyone would benefit from a secondary market for AACA members to share their space ownership with other AACA members. The new member that needs space and has been locked out for two years would now have a way to enjoy the event. The existing owners that chose not to attend that year would have a means to recoup their investment and still keep their land rights for future years.

The Region could broker these spaces for an additional fee.

And most importantly would it not be a pleasure to walk the flea market loaded with vendor tables instead of bare blacktop/grass or a 10 space parking lot.

The Hershey region should address this issue especially since they have frozen new space assignments since 2000.

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't this thread beat to death about 4 months ago. According to the rules, which I don't have, can a member allow another member to use their space? This is not a compensation question, only an issue of who can occupy the space? Yes a secondary market would help greatly. And most would pay an admin fee to the AACA.