Ms

Guest Karen

I have a question I am a lady looking for round trip transportation from Bangor Maine to Hershey Pennsylvania someone that has a Class A motorhome or a motorhome to go to the fall meet in Hershey Pennsylvania case I need a ride. My ride my back out this year so I'm looking for an alternate just in case.

Probably someone that judges also 

. I did not know how to post this thank you. If I posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry I just don't know where else to post it.

I suggest you actually register on the forum so that you can post in another forum, rather than the software questions forum.  Based on my experience in a 30+ year law enforcement career, I would suggest that posting in an online forum such as you have done might not be the safest alternative. If you actually register on the forum, you can communicate with people, get to know someone, and possibly find a safe ride that you are looking for. Your current post listing your phone number could get you contacted by a number of assorted characters who might not even be registered on the forum. That might not be a safe method of getting a ride, so I am going to remove your phone number from this post for your protection.

• Like 1