CONNECTICUT ALL BUICK SHOW August 19th

jscheib

Sorry I did not get this out sooner.  This Sunday, August 19, is our annual All Buick Only at Wallingford Buick.  PM me for more info, if needed. Or give me any questions as a response on this thread.  Thank you.  Look forward to meeting new Buick friends, and the old ones as well.

John Scheib

Edited by MrEarl
added date (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I feel absolutely terrible about this.  I forgot one element of this show.  There will be a raffle for a donated running 1986 Buick Riviera for $25. with all proceeds going to, and make the check payable to Vessichio Family Special Trust  Nicholas was in his yard when I tree fell on him, with considerable health issues.  The car was obtained by Wallingford Buick and they elected to offer this as a fund raiser for NIck.  

Because time is late, for those that are coming to the show, make sure you bring a check or cash.  For those nearby, that are not attending, I will stick my neck out and make a contribution for a raffle ticket.  I just need a PM to hold a ticket for you.  If your name is drawn and I have not received your money by next week, the prize will go to me if yours is the winning ticket.  As these will all be assigned, pending your payment, we both need to trust each other.  If no check is received August 29, the prize, will revert to me, as I will have purchased the ticket, with your name also on the ticket.  But the name will not be revealed unless we have the money in your name. 

The car will need to be removed at the winners expense.  If interested, please PM me with your name, address and phone number.  I can probably arrange transportation of the vehicle to your choice.  

If you are not attending but know someone that is, give them your $25. for this worthy cause.

John Scheib

• Like 1